Meat Market in Albin, IA
Here at City Meat Market, we strive to be the best meat market in not only IA, but the tristate area as well. Our decades of business have seen us serve residents, travelers, truck drivers, and people who’ve come specifically to buy from us from as far away as Chicago and Minneapolis. When you buy from our fresh meat market, you receive service that is second to none. Here is a brief overview of our services and what we offer.
Our Products and Services
At our smokehouse, we smoke and prepare homemade meat products made of a variety of different meats. We carry a wide range of products to fit a wide range of needs. Here are the products we offer.
- Pork Products: When you think of meat, smoking pork is often the first meat that comes to mind. Our selection of pork products includes ring bologna, jerky pork strips, smoked pork chops, and our famous hickory smoked bacon.
- Beef: Another smoker’s favorite beef offers a unique taste and flavor, making it one of the most popular types of smoked meats. We offer dried beef and beef jerky in both regular and hot flavors.
- Chicken and Turkey: We don’t just smoke beef and pork; we also smoke chicken and turkey. Our delicious chicken products include chicken bologna and jerky.
- Sausages: Our smoked sausages are homemade only using the finest cuts and are available in an assortment of styles and flavors. Among our most popular products, we offer an assortment of brats, gable links, and a wide variety of summer sausages in regular flavors, cheddar sausages, and jalapeño sausages.
- Other Products: We also carry other assorted goods such as meat spreads, smoked eggs, snack sticks, Kopfwurst, and more.
Reach Out Today
We’ve been satisfying customers since 1882, not just in New Albin but from miles around. As a multi-generational family-owned business, we have always put customer satisfaction at the forefront. We value our community and every customer we serve from New Albin and across the Midwest. Reach out to us if you have any questions about our products, and feel free to call us today.